Holly Academy News & Views
February 14, 2020
Power of the Pack!
Did You Know...
Fun Facts About the Fourth Grade Team
- Miss Behrendt is getting married this summer! Her married name will be Mrs. Cuatt.
- Mrs. Vana (in her younger years) played on a women's hockey team at the old IMA in Flint!
- Mrs. Maly lived in England for three years and drove a Lotus Elise sports car!
Y5/K/1 "Meet & Greet"
Join our Pack! Please spread the word to your friends and colleagues that Holly Academy's open enrollment period is now through March 6th. Our Y5/K/1 "Meet & Greet" is on Monday, February 24th from 6:00pm-7:30pm. Prospective students and parents can come and meet the staff and discover what makes HA remarkable. #daretoberemarkable
If you have a child that will be ready for Young 5s or Kindergarten in the fall you need to fill out an application to reserve their spot.
Applications are available in the office, on our website, and attached.It's great to be a Husky!
Did you know that Holly Academy Middle School offers at least nineteen different electives each year? Students have the opportunity to sign up for electives of their choice each year. Our teachers and administration are working to plan and prepare next year's options! This information will be available to students and parents in April. Our middle schoolers are extremely fortunate to have so many options! Dare to be remarkable!
From the Board of Directors
Annual Education Report
- Feb. 17 - No school - President's Day
- Feb. 21 - PBIS dress down, $1.00
- Feb. 21 - Middle school movie night from 3:45-5:45pm in the auditorium
- Feb. 24 - Spring picture day
- Feb. 24 - Y5/K/1 "Meet & Greet" at 6:00pm
- Feb. 26 - Board of Director's meeting, 5:30pm in media center
- Feb. 27 - Parent/teacher conferences, 1:00-4:30pm and 5:30-8:00pm
- Feb. 27 - Half day, dismiss at 11:30am
- Mar. 2 - "March is Reading Month" begins
- Mar. 4 - "Coffee & Conversation" at 8:00am in media center
- Mar. 5 - Wellness Night, 6:00pm-8:00pm in the gym
- Mar. 6 - Music Dept.dress down, $1.00
- Mar. 12 - PTO meeting at 8:00am
- Mar. 13 - Caring Commitee dress down, $1.00
- Mar. 17 - Book Fair begins
- Mar. 20 - Book Fair ends
- Mar 20 - El Mago de Oz performance at 6:00pm in the auditorium
- Mar. 20 - PBIS dress down, $1.00
- Mar. 25 - Board of Director's meeting, 5:30pm in media center
- Mar. 27-Apr. 3 - Spring break
Holly Academy Education Fund Open Trustee Position
Are you looking for a fun way to become more involved in your child’s school? Do you enjoy meeting new people and working toward a positive goal? Then consider applying to become a trustee for the Holly Academy Education Foundation (HAEF)!
Fill out the application to apply. Submit to the office by April 1, 2020.