John Barclay Elementary School - February 26, 2016
- Pretzel Day
- 6th Grade Orientation for parents - Tamanend Middle School 7:00pm
- Home & School Meeting (7:00pm in library)
- Pretzel Day
- EARLY DISMISSAL 12:25pm - No AM Kindergarten
- PM Kindergarten attends in the morning (9:05am - 11:40am)
- Family Fun - Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Portfolios sent home to families for review
- Portfolios return to school
- Barclay Conference day
- School-wide sibling coordination times 10:00am-6:00pm (20 minute time slots )
- NO SCHOOL - Spring Recess
January Boomerang Nominees for Asset # 9 - Service To Others
Back(L-R): Jessica Kalnin, Makayla Ptasinski, Julius Houtras, Liam Petersen(winner), Rachael Gittleman, Edwin Gonzales.
Mid(L-R): Peyton Ostroff, Jordan Kalnin, Emmerie Faber, Elizabeth Locovare
Front(L-R): Liliana Grendon, Olivia Paglaiccetti, Nolan Traczykiewicz, Rose Berrera-Tapia, Kortnee Pierce
District Boomerang Winner (2nd month in a row)! This month's winner: Liam Petersen
Sign-Up Genius & Spring Portfolio Conferences:
Parents, we will be using Sign-Up Genius again for you to sign-up for Barclay spring portfolio conferences with your child. Your child’s homeroom teacher will send you an email when it is ready. Here is the time-line:
* Thursday, March 3rd 8:30am: Sign-up Genius email goes to parents
* Monday, March 7th: Deadline for parents to sign-up for conference
A great visit to Barclay fourth grade...
James Concannon visited Barclay fourth graders and spoke about his exprience with his prosthetic .
Fourth grade has studied prosthetics in QUEST classes at Barclay this year.
Mr. Concannon is the founder and leader of the Montgomery County Amputee Support Group.