April 1, 2016
Next Week & Beyond
Monday, April 4th
- Happy Opening Day!
Tuesday, April 5th
- 5th grade to MU!
Wednesday, April 6th
- National Walking Day
- Probationary teachers need to sign your contracts by today!
Thursday, April 7th
- Nicole Stacey from Healthy Community/Healthy School will be here to do BMI testing of our students. She will come to your classroom. It should go faster this time around because she is not using the inbody machine.
Friday, April 8th
- Title 1 Breakfast with Books
- 8:30 Foundation Grant assembly. 5th grade essay awards presentation from City Council immediately afterwards. All are welcome to stay and celebrate!
- Summer School Enrollment Forms are DUE
4/13- PBS Staff Meeting
PTA meeting at 5"00 to finalize carnival details
4/14- MAP Test begins- Good Luck 3rd Grade!
4/29- Spring Fling (carnival) from 6:30-8:00
5/6- Spring Concert for 2nd graders
5/7- Little Olympics at the HS stadium. Please stop by for a bit and support our students!
K, 1st, and 2nd will NOT have any schedule changes during our MAP testing dates! Grades 3-5 will adjust their AMP time and lunch as needed.