October Operations Newsletter
Vol. 4, Iss. 2
FYI: TESTING NEWS
I hope everyone had a great September and here’s to an even better October! I just wanted to let you that there is a new testing folder in SharePoint. You will find the folder under documents > State Testing Resources Library.
I will be posting handy information there regularly about testing. Recently, I added some items that may be of interest to you and your families in the sub-folder titled TNReady State Resources. This sub-folder contains testing time charts, calculator policy, and math reference sheets from the state. Please reach out to me with some feedback if there are other items you would like to see added there.
FYI: Staff Name Change
For Staff Name Changes please follow the steps below:
¨ Contact HR to inform of change
¨ Submit a support ticket to Tech Team to update email address
¨ Email Chasity Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org to update TVS, Staples and Sharepoint
FYI: STAFF ADDRESS CHANGE
Do you know who to contact when you have a new address?
In order for your address to be updated in TotalView School, Staples Advantage, and Sharepoint, you will need to send an email to Chasity Rowe (email@example.com ). In the email please list your old address, as well as your new one.
FYI: K12 Customer Support
When do I instruct families to call K12 Customer Support team?
¨ Their computer is damaged or not working correctly
¨ They would like to request a replacement computer
¨ They want to request a headset for the student
¨ They need to request any other missing or damaged items
Please refer families to K12 Customer Support for any of the issues listed above at 866-512-2273.
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Combine the oil and brown sugar. Mix in the pumpkin and eggs, beating well. Add the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, 1 teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Mix well.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool then make sandwiches from two cookies filled with Whoopie Pie Filling.
- To Make Whoopie Pie Filling: Beat egg white and mix with the milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar. Mix well then beat in the shortening and the remaining cup of confectioners' sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2016 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 10/6/2016