Run : Run Faster : Run More Easily!
PFM Efficient Running Courses - technique for ALL runners
Perpetual Forward Motion, Run School Programme for 1st 1/4 of 2014
Tick all those New Year Resolution boxes: get fit, lose weight, feel better, stay fit!
BEGINNERS SPRING EFFICIENT RUNNING COURSE:
Saturdays @ 1100 hrs for an hour, £70pp; meets at Ten-Point
Start as you mean to go on! Comfortable & uninjured!
- 22nd, 29th March and 5th April
COURSE A: 0930 hrs £70pp
For runners returning from injury &/or wanting to discover a more efficient, more injury-resistant running form.
3 consecutive Saturdays focussing on form & technique; meets at Ten-Point
- 11.1.14 : Towards Posture and Form. Understanding running biomechanics; discovering pre-running ‘Drill’; defining running efficiency through dynamic muscle use & elastic recoil.
- 18.1.14 : Finding Cadence and Flow. Revisiting ‘Drill’; progressing to refine fluid, flowing running; cadence experimentation for optimised running form.
- 25.1.14 : Hills! The ease of defying gravity using the biggest muscles! The skill of descending without braking!
COURSE B (only available to runners who've completed Course A): 0930 hrs £70pp
3 consecutive Saturdays focussing on developing form & technique to produce more & sustainable speed for less effort.
- 15.2.14 : Tracking Speed via Efforts and Paces. Flowing from Drill, to Free Running to Sustainable Speed, all with maximum output from minimum effort.
- 22.2.14 : Pacing. The all-important art of pacing; refining use of perceived effort levels over 5km distance.
- 1.3.14 : Cruise Intervals. The best run session EVER! Discovering how to gobble up distances so easily you'll wonder why everyone doesn't do it.
Course C (only available to runners who've completed Courses A & B): 0900 hrs £70pp
3 consecutive Saturdays focussing on how to develop running strength, now you know how to run efficiently.
- 22.3.14 : Hill Resistance Drills
- 29.3.14 : Speed Drills
- 05.4.14 : More Hill Resistance Drills
Maximum of 12 runners per course.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place