Customer Support Team Member
Part-time Position in Tel Aviv
We're looking for a helpful, kind, savvy & passionate People Person
Our goal at Smore is to provide the highest level of customer service possible. For us, that means awesome five-star service with a smile :) We are growing faster than ever and are committed to taking care of each and every one of our users. We are looking for someone to join our team who will be dedicated to offering Smore users a positive and efficient customer service experience.
- 1+ years in a customer facing position
- American or British English speaker with conversational Hebrew skills. Must be able to write in English at native level as we currently handle all support requests through email
- Passionately committed to providing the highest level of customer service to users with kindness, grace, and a helpful positive attitude -- willingness to go above and beyond for people
- Technical savvy with the ability to learn new backend and payment management systems quickly
- Ability to understand, investigate, and articulate any potential bugs in the system or issues that users are having and solve them efficiently
- High level of attention to detail to ensure that each customer's needs are met
- Ability to work independently
You’ll be joining our Communications team and fielding email support tickets from users that come in on a daily basis. These tickets are typically related to technical and billing/account questions. As the eyes and ears of our users, you will be responsible for sharing any issues or bugs with the rest of the team so that they can be solved quickly.
As you become more comfortable with the platform and understand the technical ins-and-outs, you will help write content for our FAQ pages, building up the Smore support library on the website.
The position is Monday - Thursday: 3:00PM to 7:00PM. Friday: 11:00AM-3:00PM.
Saturday and Sunday off. After initial training, hours can become more flexible, including work from home.
We work on Rothschild Blvd in Tel Aviv - where all the cool startups are :)
Smorinio the happy S'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
We strive to make beautiful, compelling and relevant products all the time
Top 6 reasons to work at Smore:
We only hire the best talent. Work with top-quality engineers, designers, and more.
Make a difference
Small team means your input is important.
We work 10:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thu & 10:30am-3:00pm Fri.
Code review, tests and thorough design are our bread and butter.
We love trying crazy things
Work on company-wide weekend projects and contribute to open source.
Successful, dynamic company
Smore is a high revenue company that is here to stay.
We love trying crazy things
Smore is a platform for empowering small (mostly offline) businesses to start promoting themselves online. On Smore they design marketing messages called "online flyers." Just like you would spread a flyer offline, you can use Smore to promote through your mailing list, on social networks, on Craigslist, etc. You can then see your promotions' impact through a central dashboard.
Our goal is to make "promoting stuff online" super easy and effective. We believe in empowering businesses to write their own content and promote it through channels that make sense to them, while helping them build good marketing habits.
Smore now has over 750,000 users, 1.5M flyers, and around $70k/month in revenue.