2015: A Year to Reflect Upon
Written By Local Student Usman Bashir
Top 3 Companies to Brandish Themselves
1. Amazon: With Amazon's creative and intuitive television commercials, Amazon has been grappling the viewers eyes. The Commercials hold catchy tunes and unique stage play.
2. Apple: Apple holds outstanding television commercials however their connection with social networking seems more higher because of the interactions with other users.
3. McDonalds: McDonalds outburst of the news about having their breakfast available throughout the whole day.
First and Flat Rate Products of 2015
First Rate (Best):
- iphone 6s
Flat Rate (Worst):
- Google Glass
- Google Cardboard
The Hoverboard was advertised by using an artist named Chris Brown. This allowed the product to spread like wildfire all over the United States.
The iPhone 6s was broadcasted live at apple's big event in California. It is was also spread on social media which centered people's attention.
Google Glass was just a very vivid illusion shown for a short period of time. This product was never seen again.
Top Movies Of 2015
Spectre; a James Bond classic, was shown in theatres a few months ago. This movie shuffled revenue with the amount of viewers it attained. The trailer was played on TV, Social Media, and even during Movies.
The Penuts Movie
The Peanuts Movie was created based on an old show starred with Charlie Brown and his Dog. The movie grabbed the attention of current generation and old generation kids. The trailer played in many places as so the older generation was able to peel their eyes.
Top Two Music Artists of 2015
Justin Bieber's new album; Purpose, gushed up a bunch of fans even those who have never heard of him or just didn't like him. His song was published on iTunes on the top 10 list and featured section which was able to be seen by shoppers.
Adele came out with her new album 25. Almost the whole world knows about this artist. Right before the 2016 year sprung, she sang her song "Hello" live on television and NYC.
3. Love Yourself
4. Hotline Bling
5. What Do You Mean
Personal New Year Resolutions
My Personal Goals this year in the following categories:
Family and friends
School and the outside world
1. Personally, I would like to improve my social skills and ability to respect other people. I want to have the skills to be polite and set a good conversation.
2. With Family and Friends I want to be able to help around the house more often and spend a little more time with friends since I already do with family.
3. In school I really want to hit the point of actually achieving straight A's so that I can get in to the college of my dreams.