A Personal Invite: STEAM for ECE
Science * Technology * Engineering * Arts * Math * & More!
Professional Development Session
Home of The Circle of Friends Nursery School
For some 21st Century Learning:
- Feel Confident Implementing STEAM in Your Programs
- Discover the Advantages of STEAM
- Experience STEAM from both perspectives: Teacher and Child
- Become "Teacher as Facilitator"
- Learn to Create an Environment of Curiosity and Critical Thinking
- 3 Hours of Fun and Learning
- Hands-On Session
- Special PA Keys Rate of $14.00 per Attendee! *
- PA Keys and Act 48 Credit Available
- Suited for Providers of 3s through School Age; however, ALL Are Welcome!
STEAM Activities and Strategies for Success in Early Childhood Programs
Saturday, Jan. 16th 2016 at 9am-12pm
The Anchor Presbyterian Church, 980 Durham Road, Wrightstown, PA
*In order to secure this special rate, registrations must be completed through the PA Keys Professional Development Registry. Becoming a PA Keys Member allows you access to a variety of PD opportunities!
Looking Forward to Seeing You There!
See you there!
Colleen T. Mantell, M.S., Ed.
Kindergarten Enrichment Teacher, Circle of Friends Nursery School
Professional Development Provider, Beyond the Standards, Inc.