May 15 - May 21
9-10:30 Senior Breakfast @ CHS
9-10:30 - MANDATORY SENIOR CHECKOUT @ CHS
10:30-12:30 - MANDATORY GRADUATION PRACTICE @ CHS
12:30 - Senior Picnic @ Lakeview Park
See Timeline below for Graduation/Graduate activities/events or checkout the website:
Completion School this Summer
We have two weeks remaining for students to work hard to complete Projects (70% of the grade) and Power Focus + Additional Focus Area assessments (30% of the grade). Every item completed promotes learning and mastery of cognitive skills. Keep working hard!
For students who have a credit(s) to complete from past school years, and/or will need additional time to show their learning this year we will be offering Completion School for core credits (English, Math, History, Science, Technology). Some folks received emails about Completion School that do not need to attend. We are sorry for the confusion and appreciate your understanding that glitches can happen.
Completion School Details
- Dates of Completion School - June 6th – July 1st
- There will be two sessions daily:
- First session - 8:00 – 11:00 AM
- Second session - 11:30 AM – 2:30 AM
- Students will attend until credit(s) is/are completed. Then they will be finished with the summer program.
- They can complete one or more credits in this program.
- Transportation is available to/from Completion School.
- Free breakfast from 7:30 - 8:00 am and free lunch from 11:00 - 11:30 am will be served.
- This program does not cost anything.
Here is the form to sign your student up for Completion School. *** Completion School Sign-up Form ***
NCA and Attendance Policy
Please refer to the video and files below for more information on NCAs and NCA appeal process
Looking ahead to Fall . . . . .
August 16th - CAT BLAST (more info to come)
August 18th - First Day of School
2022-23 School Year Calendars are now available at School Year Calendars - Parents - Nampa School District (nsd131.org)