What is it?
Disadvantages and advantages?
- it's a cheap way of setting up a network
- it's easy to install
- if the main cable fails or gets damaged the whole network will fail
- as more workstations are connected the performance of the network will become slower because of data collisions
- every workstation on the network can see all of the data on the network (this is a security risk)
Disadvantages and advantages
- it transfers data very quick
- if the main cable fails the whole network will fail
disadvantages and advantages
- very reliable because if one cable or device fails then all the others will continue to work
- expensive to install as this type of network uses the most cable (network cable is expensive)