60 Things To Do in Minecraft
Substitute your bored time in doing Interesting Things.
Aren't you get bored while playing Minecraft? Don't be worried just keep going down, this turns your boring game interesting.
Minecraft is an excellent game with seamless opportunities. There are endless things you can do in the game as it gives you the knowledge to organize your gameplay.
You can build, you can battle, and gather as many resources as you can.
Also for more information about Minecraft, we suggest the best informative site, GamePike, which provides satisfactory information about trending games.
We’ll inform you about them here. In this post, I will tell you about the 4 unique things to do in Minecraft.
If you are a regular Minecraft player, you’d like this post as you’ll have lots of amazing things for the game when you are bored with the usual things.
UNIQUE THINGS TO DO IN MINECRAFT
It is an extremely creative game that has different modes and various activities available to keep you addicted to the screen.
Exploring, building, and surviving are the key activities of the survival mode of the game that is the most played mode.
But, there are many other things that you can do alongside easily surviving by managing resources and maintaining your health.
We’ll tell you about the things that you haven’t tried yet in Minecraft or even if you have tried them, you wouldn’t know the after-effects.
If you are bored with the usual gameplay, here are some fun and unique and new things to do in Minecraft that will kick in fresh fun and provide your game a new turn.
Let’s take a look at them in the 3 sets.
Once you start creating new and interesting things in Minecraft, then must move on to the advancement that is, using Minecraft Seeds. To get a seed up and running, copy the digits and paste them into the seed field to create a Minecraft world.
4 Things to do in Minecraft
1. Things to do in Minecraft when Bored
- Keep a cluster of hoops in the air excluded by balloons and fly through them with elytra.
- Create an area for a bonfire. Make it look like burning by adding some burning nether rack and coals or ash. And, also add some benches and chairs.
- Use a suspended bridge to attach two distant bases. Lay some track on that and then use minecarts to travel from one base to another.
- Add some campgrounds to a wooded area and also add an RV, some hiking paths, and a ticket area. Then, add some villagers to secure the place.
- Create a huge glass snowglobe. You can also create a tiny house inside and make villagers live in it. Build a resort in a warm biome. You can add pools, gambling areas, restaurants, arcade sections,s and many other things to make like your dream vacation destination.
- Try to create your or your neighbor’s house in Minecraft. You can also try performing an event like your birthday party or a pool party.
- Create an animal farm and name it something funny.
- Make your personal Mount Rushmore by carving the face of your favorite people.
- Create a world like that of Mario and Luigi from your childhood.
2. Fun Things to do in Minecraft
- Create a monster, dragon, or any mythological creature that looks like it is trying to destroy your village.
- Continuing after creating a monster or dragon, you can also build destroyed houses, frightened citizens, and a hero to make it look like a fairytale.
- Create a zombie apocalypse by cutting down a small area of forest. Make sure you leave only the tree stumps. Then, place some zombies holding axes running after screaming citizens.
- Make an oasis in the desert area by adding a small lake, some tropical trees, bushes, and a hammock.
- Cover a mountain with twisted ways around it. Lay tracks on it and then travel with a minecart.
- Go to the longest point of your base and build a tower there. Turn it into an observatory and look around the world through it.
- Create a town underneath the massive jungle trees by removing all the small trees and bushes. Ocelots will spawn here. Create some tree houses in the jungle and join them with rope bridges to make a bigger structure.
- Go to the ocean and build the forgotten city of Atlantis.
- Createa house only using fish tanks.
3. Cool Things To Build In Minecraft World
- Create a volcanic wasteland by using obsidian, black stained clay, lava blocks, and lava formations.
- Create a lush green forest using custom trees to make it look like the Amazon Rainforest.
- Add large skeletons of huge beasts into the desert biome.
- Make some fireworks and have a firework display whenever you complete something.
- Design and make custom banners and nameplates for all the houses in your village.
- Make a dark and haunting mob arena.
- Craft a whale or a giant squid floating in an ocean.
- Dug up tunnels below the river.
- Create two pirate ships and make it look like they are having a war.
- Make compact statues around the fortress base.
- Make a race track for your farm animals like horses or pigs.
- Make a sky base. Craft a massive chest room.
- Make a huge library having many shelves, a librarian, tables, chairs, and an area dedicated to reading.
- Make a horse stable with many horses and a caretaker.
- Use creative lighting in your base and remove all the torches. Occupy a desert pyramid.
- Make your own McDonald’s store in the game.
- Make an ancient temple filled with traps and treasures all around amidst the jungle.
- Turn a village into a military compound having jets, anti-air cannons, boats, and other war machines.
4. Creative Things To Do In Minecraft World
- Convert a witch hut into the candy house inspired by Hansel and Grettle.
- Convert a desert well into a detailed fountain.
- Turn an end city into a wizard tower. You won’t have a tough time doing this as it is already purple and tower-shaped.
- Build a sustainable living environment underground. Also, Make fallout shelters inside.
- Have a light show by combining minecarts, detector rails, and lamps.
- Craft a big floating island amidst the ocean and then sit on it to watch the sunset.
- Build a zoo. Add all the types of mobs in it and also Make different habitats for them.
- Craft your mob farm to shape it like a giant sword. Make a big forge under your iron farm and make it look like iron golems are smelting into molten metal inside.
- Build your girlfriend’s house and impress her. But, find a girlfriend first if you don’t have one!
- Make a secret base inside the well of a village.
- Take a nether fortress to the overworld.
- Create an animal pen in the mountains.
- Craft a beautiful garden inside a ravine.
- Make an arena that releases mobs when you click a button.
- Go vegan and annoy your friends on multiplayer.
- Dug up a giant quarry in a mesa biome.
- Renovate old farms and make them look like the stylish ones you see in movies.
- Create your own giant statue.
- Convert the village breeder into a shimmering lighthouse.
Doing some of these will also improve the overall gameplay. Some of these are easy while others are relatively harder, but not unachievable. Hope it will help you.