EduTech Training Catalog
EduTech Training has gone online!
EduTech Training will now be using My Learning Plan to register all participants for Training Workshops and Events. Click here to get started!
Fall Workshop Offerings - Half Day
Fall Catalog Offerings - After School
These information sessions will illustrate AccelerateU's program and its uses, highlight best practices in supporting online learners, and answer questions. In addition to these information sessions, we are happy to visit your district.
2018-2019 Training Services
Mobile Video Conferencing Device Rental
“Sheldon” and “Penny” (Double Robotics) are virtual presence devices that utilize wireless networks. Schools will now have the option for students who cannot physically attend school to continue with their studies. The unit will allow students to keep up with coursework and in touch with friends and teachers at school.
“Sheldon” or “Penny” will allow:
- Medically ill or fragile students to hear and see the teacher and classmates, answer questions, join discussions, watch videos and demonstrations.
- Medically ill or fragile students to participate fully in class and other school activities.
- Teachers to observe other teachers teaching
- Accelerated students to attend higher level classes in other buildings (elementary vs. high school).
- Students who are on crutches or wheelchair bound a break in following their schedule.
Catalog of Workshops
Conference Day Training
Project - Based Training
Shared Coordinator of Technology Integration Service
The Shared Coordinator of Technology Integration will work with multiple districts in the EduTech region acting as a point of contact for instructional technology integration in the school district.
Typical responsibilities of the position include:
- Serves as resource for technology planning through technology committees for the district.
- Works with teachers to integrate technology into the curriculum
- Provides professional development, workshops for faculty and staff on the usage of existing as well as new and emerging instructional technology.
- Conducts research on current and developing technology capabilities in regards to their ability to enhance instruction within the district – software and hardware.
- Participates on the rollout, implementation of new technology in the district.
- Provides input to district administration for the creation, justification and management of the technology budget and/or projects.
- Other duties as assigned by component district superintendent or their designee.