Ms. Madison's Classes
4th, 5th and 6th Grade ELAR and Social Studies
In Elar we are reading our Book The Sign of the Beaver and we are still working on Genre.
In Social Studies we are working on the Population and Economic Regions and the products that Texas produces.
Fifth Grade is also working on Genre and they are reading their novel A long Way from Chicago.
In Social Studies, the Fifth Grade is working on Migration to Americas.
Sixth Grade is working on Genre and reading their class Novel A Wrinkle in Time.
In Social Studies they are working on Economic and Political Systems.
- Tonight is Movie Night - See you at 7:00 P.M.
- Mock Election - October 20th 3:45 - 6:00
- October 17th: Kindergarten trip to Green Meadows Farm - 9:30-12:30 - Wear jeans and shoes that could get muddy and your Merryhill shirt (spirit shirt or uniform shirt - no field day or summer shirts).
- October 18th: CiCi's Night - Have dinner at CiCi's at Cooper and Mayfield and have a portion paid back to Merryhill.
- October 19th: Unity Day - Wear orange accessories with your normal uniform to show your unity to no bullying!
- October 21st: Spirit Day - Wear your Merryhill shirt and support our school!
- October 24th-28th: Red Ribbon Week - Watch for the dress up events for the week!
- October 29th: Fall Festival 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.