PINE HOLLOW MIDDLE SCHOOL
December 16, 2019
Pine Hollow Parents,
We have just four school days left this semester, and with Friday being a Minimum Day, we will be on Winter Break in no time! Please have your child complete as much make-up work as they are allowed to prior to the break, and encourage them to speak with their teachers if they have outstanding projects or tests to complete. You can always check HomeLink for the most up to date grades, assignments, attendance, and test scores for your kids. Thank you for your support and have a great break, a happy holiday season, and a Happy New Years! See you in 2020!
Pine Hollow Middle School
Change for Change ... Last Day Tomorrow!
Over the last three weeks, our student Leadership Class has led the charge to raise over $700 via our Change for Change fundraiser to help a homeless family in our district! This is already a huge success, but we are hoping to get to $800 by the end of the day tomorrow! If you have a bowl of loose change at home, please consider sending it with your child tomorrow so they can submit it to their Homeroom teacher! Thank you for your support!
Dine & Donate at Chipotle Tomorrow
Click below for more information about the PTSA's Dine & Donate at Chipotle tomorrow, December 17th. Bring in this flyer, show it on your smartphone or tell the cashier you’re supporting the cause to make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to Pine Hollow Middle School PTSA!
Minimum Day Friday
iReady Diagnostic #2 Coming in January
Follow Pine Hollow on Twitter
Important Upcoming Dates
- December 16: Basketball at Foothill MS
- December 17: Change for Change Fundraiser Ends
- December 17: Dine & Donate: Chipotle
- December 20: Last Day of 2nd Quarter / Minimum Day
- December 23-January 6: Winter Break
- January 7: First Day of 2nd Semester
- January 7: Site Council Meeting
- January 13: Basketball vs. El Dorado MS
- January 16: Student Council Meeting
- January 20: No School (MLK Day)
- January 24: Winter Ball
- January 27: Basketball vs. TBD
- January 29: PTSA Meeting