2-D and 3-D Shapes
2 & 3-D Books
- Circus Shapes (MathStart) Recognizing Shapes
- Shapes, Shapes, Shapes by Tana Hoban
- The Shape of Things by Dayle Ann Dodds
- The Greedy Triangle by Marilyn Burns
- Icky Bug Shapes by Jerry Pallotta
- Twizzlers Shapes and Patterns by Jerry Pallotta
- Sea Shapes by Suse MacDonald
- sOLID SHAPES (big book)
Solid Shapes | #aumsum #kids #science #education #children
Learn about 3D shapes with Choo-Choo Train - part 1. Educational cartoon for children grade 1
Shapes for kids children grade 1: learn 3D shapes (geometric solids) with Choo-Choo train - part 2
Learn about Shapes with Shawn's Roller Coaster Adventure! (Learn 15 2D and 3D shapes)
Face, Vertices, and Edges
Learn About Faces, Edges and Vertices - 3D Shapes | Basic Geometry for Kids | Noodle Kidz
3D Shapes | First Grade and Kindergarten Math Learning
Learning about Faces, Edges, and Vertices - Three Dimensional Figures
Relate Planar and solid figures
Use 2D or 3D shapes to create a new shape: use a specific shape to create a given shape. (i.e. triangles to create a trapezoid).
What Shape Is It?
Fun for whole class participation.