JES Parent Newsletter
September 30, 2022
October 3: Pajama Day for All Students (please no slippers)
October 3: October Count Day
October 5: School Dismissed at 2:10pm
October 11: My Conference Time Scheduler Opens @ 3:00pm
October 12: School Dismissed at 2:10pm
October 14: No School - Teacher Work Day
October 16: My Conference Time Schedule Closes@ 8:00pm
October 17: Fall Conferences Until 7:00pm
October 19: School Dismissed at 2:10pm
October 19: Fall Conferences Until 7:00pm
October 20: School Dismissed at 12:00pm
October 20: Fall Conferences Until 3:30pm
October 21: No School
Directions for Conference Sign-ups:
1. Please go to www.myconferencetime.com/JohnsonElementary
2. Find and click on the name of your child’s teacher.
3. Select your preferred date and time.
4. Enter required information. (E-mail address is not required, but if you enter one, you will receive an email confirmation.)
5. Click “Sign Up for Your Conference” near the bottom of the screen.
6. You’re done! That’s all there is to it.
Please view the videos below to learn how to sign up for a single conference or a conference for multiple children and/or to see multiple teachers.
If you do not have internet access at home or need support, please reach out to the office. We'd be happy to help you!
Helping Your Child To Read
The students voted and we are now the JOHNSON TIMBERWOLVES!
What are our next steps?
1. The district will help us with branding and mascot logo finalization.
2. Our new mascot logos will be revealed to the whole school during an upcoming assembly after branding has been completed
Extra Clothes Needed
-Medium girls pants
-Large girls shirts
-Small boys pants
-Med boys pants
-Med boys underwear (size 5-6)
Thank you so much for your help!