Edmond Doyle News
1. Set goals for yourself that will help you be less likely to use drugs. Get help immediately.
2. Spend time with your loved ones. Your children are so precious. They love you with your addictions--they'll rejoice with you if you kick them. They will be your biggest cheerleaders.
3. Talk to someone about what's going on. You don't have to face this pressure on your own.
4. Do something else to feel good.. exercise, play with your children, be with family, take up a hobby.
5. Keep your distance from people you know that are still doing drugs.
6. Avoid temptation-change your social networks.
7. Seek counseling-join a community or family-based recover support system.
8. Know your triggers.
9. Eat healthy.
10. Get plenty of sleep.
12. Consider rehab.
13. Find a sponsor.
In other words--DO SOMETHING to change!!! Your children's lives are depending on YOU to be healthy in every way. Children are our greatest blessings---do everything in your power to give them a wonderful childhood! And to every adult that is not dealing with addictions-be thankful you are not-addictions are difficult to beat, but it can be done. Always be aware that your circle of influence is great in the lives of every child you encounter. Never underestimate the power of your kindness towards a child. Edmond Doyle is a safe haven for many children--our children are special-thanks to everyone for helping us love each and every one of them.
October 29th-AR reward trip to Mullins park for recess
October 31st-Students meeting Mrs. Hunt's AR goal to McDonald's if bus is available
November 8th-Reading Carnival
November 9th-Picture Retakes
November 9th-Veteran's Day Program-1:30p.m.
November 19th-23rd-THANKSGIVING-NO SCHOOL
November 29th- 3rd grade field trip to Chickasaw Cultural Center
December 3rd-7th-Hour of Code
December 5th-Christmas Program Rehearsal-12:30-2:30 p.m.
December 11th-Christmas Program Rehearsal 8:30-10:30a.m.
December 11th-Christmas Program-6:30p.m.
December 17th-Farm to You
December 19th-Christmas movie-a.m./Christmas Party-1:00p.m.
December 20th-January 2nd-CHRISTMAS BREAK