By Daisy Perez
Daily Tasks and Responsibility
- Make sure all the patients needs and problems are taken care of
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Conduct specified laboratory tests
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments
- Monitor all aspects of the patient like diet and physical activity
Education and Training
Students need to take anatomy, physiology,microbiologychemistry,nutrition, psychology and other relevant courses.
Usually takes around 4 years to complete
Preferred Job Skills
- social perceptiveness
- active listening
- service orientation
- oral expression
Its predicted that there will be a 19% growth of employment and the demand will increase also.
$65,470 per year
You work In a hospital.Some disadvantages are that there are some health risks because so many people are sick in a hospital which means you could catch something they have and the shifts may be longer.