Anderson Weekly News! 4/11/22
Dates to Remember
- Mon Apr. 4th: School Resumes
- April 12, 13, 14 - IAR (Illinois Assessment of Readiness)
- Thur. Apr. 14th Village Tavern South Elgin Dine Out Fundraiser 11 am- 9 pm
- Fri. Apr. 15th - No School (School Improvement Day)
- Tue. Apr. 19th: Walburgers St. Charles Dine Out Fundraiser 11am-7pm
- Wed. Apr. 27th Early Release Day 2:10 Dismissal
- Mon. May 2nd, 5th Grade Band Concert 6:40 PM Thompson Middle School
- Tue. May 3rd, Beginning Orchestra Concert 5:30 PM North High School
- Tue. May 3rd, Advanced Orchestra Concert 7:00 PM North High School
- Thu. May 5th PTO Meeting 7:00 PM
- Wed. May 11th, Incoming Parent Wredling Middle School 6:30-7:30 PM
- Fri. May 13th, Fifth Grade Band at Cougars Game 5:30 PM.
- Wed. May 18th 5th Grade Choir Concert 6:00 PM
- Tue. May 24th FIELD DAY! (more info coming soon)
- Wed. May 25th LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Each chapter of BOB will be read by Anderson Teachers. This video will show you how! There are also weekly activiites. Enjoy!
Summer Camps! Sign up today!
Click on the links below to view all the needed information about each of the listed camps.
Middle School Summer Band Camp (incoming 6th Grade Band Students)
From the Anderson PTO
Village Tavern Dine Out Fundraiser
Staff Appreciation Week Volunteers Needed
Anderson Spirit Wear
Show your school spirit! Order your Anderson spirit wear at the link below. All orders will be placed online again this year. The store will be open throughout the school year. Items will ship directly to your home. Questions? Contact Lisa at: email@example.com
D303 Parent University
Dear District 303 Families,
The Illinois Youth Survey is designed to gather information from students around the state about a variety of health and social indicators such as substance abuse, bullying, violence, and social-emotional well-being.
District 303 is partnering with the Ecker Center to provide parents with information about trends in substance abuse in Kane County youth, and ways that you can talk to your children about the dangers of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.
The Ecker Center has been a trusted behavioral health organization committed to providing care in the community since 1955. They offer an array of comprehensive services for youth, adolescents, and adults.
Please join us on April 13 at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom. Use this link to register.
Click ABOVE for information about registering your children for the next school year 2022-2023. Registration will begin on April 25th.