Tusculum View Tiger Talk
Weekly News for the Week of April 26, 2021
Tusculum View Mission Statement
Tusculum View has a heart for ALL kids by providing engaging opportunities to achieve excellence.
Good afternoon Tiger families,
I hope each of you have a great week!
Our Walk-a-thon was a huge success and winners were announced on Wednesday. We are so proud of all the hard work and money raised for our school.
Congratulations Walk-a-thon Winners!!!
Most Laps Walked by grade- Jake Jackson and Kennedy Campbell (K); Collin Vance and Harley Mikkola (1st); Addilyn Campbell and Nolan Venerable, Tanner Wiggin, Andy Cruz Perdomo, Gunner Crum, and Chase Harmon (tie) (2nd); Harper Neas and Graf Creutzinger, Riggs Leonard, and Jackson Shipley (tie) (3); Andres Bowman and Wendy Mejia Olivares (4); Julia Woolsey and Jake Hall (5). Ms. Lyons (Staff)
Money raised by grade level - Marlee Kilday (K), Blakley Crum (1), Mason Scott (2), Elsie Rogers (3), Vera Genaile-Windham (4), Julia Woolsey (5)
School Wide Winners - Julia Woolsey, Harper Neas, Jake Hall and Justice Harrell
TCAP testing will be held for grades 3-5 from May 3 - 14. Make up days may be later if needed. More detailed information will be sent closer to your student's test date.
Yearbooks are here! Get yours before they sell out!
TVES will be partnering with Books are Fun to bring an amazing opportunity for EVERY student in our school to recieve a book at NO COST! More information to come this week.
In the spirit of giving and serving our community, TV will begin collecting items Monday, April 26th - Thursday, May 20th for the Greeneville Greene County Humane Society!
Crayons: A Variety Show!
Wasn't the program awesome! So proud of Mrs. Rebuck and all her hard work and our PreK-2nd grade Tigers for all their hard work. What talent! In case you missed the show, the link is below!
If you have had a change in address, phone numbers, or emergency contacts, please contact the school at 423.639.2751 ASAP to get your information updated.
Reminder about dress code as warmer weather approaches.
Please refer to the TV handbook as the weather warms and shorts and tank tops are worn more frequently.
- Halter tops, tops with spaghetti straps, tank tops, and mesh tops may be worn with a shirt under them or if the straps are the width of a credit card.
- Skirts and Shorts must be proper length (finger tip length)
- Please be aware that each FRIDAY there are assignments for ALL students to complete. Many students are not completing work on FRIDAY and are being counted absent. Please talk with your students and make sure they are completing work each day of the week, including Friday.
- Mrs. Lesa will no longer be serving extras in the cafe until further notice.
- Please remember that we will not be able to allow vehicles to begin lining up in our parking lots or the side roads until 2:55 pm for afternoon student pickup.
- Lunch and breakfast are free for all students until the June.