Jasper Middle School
Makin' It Happen!
The year is coming to an end... Buy your yearbook now before they are gone!
Upcoming Events for Band and Chorus
Congratulations to the 6th Grade Chorus for their wonderful performance on Tuesday, May 10th.
As we get ready to wrap up another successful school year, we have several other performing arts programs to look forward to! We hope you'll join us for the following events:
Tuesday May, 17: 7th/8th Grade Chorus Concert 7:00 PM at Mt. Zion Church
Thursday May, 19: Spring Band Concert 7:00 PM in the JMS Gym
End of the Year Awards Programs
Monday, May 23 - 6th Grade Awards Night at 6:00 PM
Tuesday, May 24 - 7th Grade Awards Night at 6:00 PM
Wednesday, May 25 - 8th Grade Awards Night at 6:00 PM
Other Upcoming Events
Thursday, May 12
Friday, May 13Hat Day
Dog Tag Winners Celebration
Tuesday, May 24
Powderpuff Football Games
Thursday, May 26
Last day of school
Young Georgia Authors Writing Competition
Stephanie is also the 8th grade winner for North Georgia and is currently competing in the state Young Georgia Author's Writing Competition. Results from this competition should be in by this Friday. Congratulations, Stephanie and good luck!
Future City Competition at PCMS
Congratulations to all of these students! We are so proud of the hard work and dedication you have put into your projects this year.
KEEP UP WITH JMS BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK
Joining Mind and Spirit to ensure academic success, social responsibility, and graduation for all. "Our goal is that all students will work not only to meet academic expectations, but that they will strive to exceed expectations."
The vision of Jasper Middle School, in cooperation with all stakeholders, is to commit ourselves to developing critical thinkers and lifelong learners through a rigorous curriculum, high expectations, and positive character development in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Devoted educators actively support students, family, and community to help prepare students to be positive contributors to society through preparation for future challenges and societal demands.
- All students can learn.
- Communication through the spoken and written word is essential to the success of all students.
- Education and learning is a shared responsibility that takes place in the home, school, and community.
- Each and every student must be prepared for an ever-changing and technologically driven society.
- Positive behavior supports lead to greater success.
- All stakeholders are accountable for improving student achievement