What you learn in Everfi
By: Jacob Smith
Renting v.s Owning
You go to buy a house and you can't decide if you should buy it or just rent. It all depends on your situation.
- If you plan on moving after a while then rent
- if you are for sure staying buy it.
- Abide by a rental agreement
- Very strict
Insurances and taxes
- the money one has saved, especially through a bank or official scheme.
- Put a percentage of your earnings in your checking account.
- an account at a bank against which checks can be drawn by the account depositor.
- Can access it thru ATM, Checks and debit card.