Lakeview Staff Newsletter - April 17
Welcome to ...
Rob Steiner - Rob has officially been appointed the custodian for Lakeview - welcome to Lakeview full time, Rob! I think all of you know Rob because he subbed for Jeff many times this year. Rob is already at Lakeview working hard on projects such as finishing putting up whiteboards.
Can you hear me now?
• Letter regarding instruction sent to families on Friday, April 17
• Chromebook pickup for 3rd and 4th graders is Monday, April 20 from 9-10 a.m.
• Learning and Technology Access survey for families is due by 4 p.m. on April 20
• Human Concerns fundraiser info - link here
• St. A's referral process during school closure
• Lakeview staff car procession - see below
I love a parade ... I mean a procession
• Meet on playground by 3:50 p.m.
• We start at 4:00 p.m.
• Roxanne will be car #1 and Chris will be car #2
• Click below for a map ... or just follow Roxanne and Chris
• Wear Lakeview clothes if you have them. Feel free to make signs.
• No throwing anything out of cars
• We will end at Lakeview
Please promote this through your classroom communications. The PTO is also putting it on their Facebook and we have sent messages through PowerSchool.
3 Tips for Humanizing Digital Pedagogy
1. It gave 3 great suggestions
2. I think we're doing these things! It is affirming to read
Technology Accessibility Spreadsheet results
Condensed staff meetings - A reminder that we have gone from two separate staff meetings to one meeting. Everyone that usually attends a staff meeting at Lakeview attends the 10:00-11:00 meeting on Wednesday mornings now. If you didn't get a Google Calendar invite, please let me know and I will invite you so you have the Meet link. The weekly agenda is also in the calendar invite.
Remote Learning Quick Reference guide - includes links to Grade Level meetings for Thursdays.