RSVP for Best Friends/Worst Enemies
We have an exciting lecture coming up!
RSVP TODAY — email@example.com
*See below for parking and driving instructions*
"Best Friends / Worst Enemies," Featuring Best-Selling Author Michael G. Thompson
Monday, May 9, 2016
UCLA Northwest Auditorium (in Covel Commons)
Free Parking — Lot SV
NOTE: This event is for adults only. Childcare will be available for UCLA Lab School students. Spaces are limited and will be on a first come, first served basis. Please click here to sign up: http://goo.gl/forms/nkR3IO8CYx
Join us as we welcome Michael G. Thompson, Ph.D. in a discussion of social issues important in the lives of children, including friendship development, bullying, and popularity. Dr. Thompson is a clinical psychologist, school consultant and international speaker on the subjects of children, schools and parenting. He has worked with more than 700 schools across the United States, as well as in international schools in Central America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Among his books are the New York Times best-seller Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys, and Best Friends/Worst Enemies: Understanding the Social Worlds of Children.
"Not since Dr. Spock and Penelope Leach has there been such a sensitive and practical guide to raising healthy children." — Publishers Weekly
- From the 405 freeway, exit Sunset Blvd EAST. Proceed EAST on Sunset Blvd for approximately 1.2 miles.
- Turn RIGHT on Bellagio Dr. to enter campus.
- At the 2nd stop sign (DeNeve Drive), turn LEFT.
- Continue downhill past the stop sign.
- Parking lot SV will be on your RIGHT.
- Use the elevator or stairs in the southeast corner of the parking lot to go up to level "L."
- Enter the breezeway adjacent to Covel Commons and turn RIGHT.
- Continue along the breezeway by turning LEFT at the corner of the building.
- Follow the signage to continue straight, past Bruin Cafe, toward the Northwest Campus Auditorium.