The Leadership's Weekly Memo
Week of 5-16-16
Have a Great Summer Break!
This school year has flown by! We want to thank everyone for your hard work and service this year! Just a reminder if you are returning for the 2016-2017 school year, please fill out the summer contact survey (link below). This is for all staff, certified and non-certified. We wish you a safe and relaxing break and for those of you teaching summer school we will see you on the 24th!
Week at a Glance:
- Welcome Dr. Williams
- 4th grade fieldtrip to the Zoo (have fun!)
- Q and A session with Dr. Williams in the Library @ 4:20
- Royals game! Thanks Mr. Bolden!
Tuesday, May 17: Day 1
- Talent show at 10:00
- Last day of the 2015-2016 school year!
- Grade cards stuffed in envelopes with labels are due to Mrs. Medina before you leave today
Wednesday, May 18
- Summer office hours start today: 8:00-3:30 (building will be open these hours Wednesday, May 18 - Monday, May 23)
Friday, May 20:
- 1:1 Applications due to Melissa via email
Saturday, May 21:
- GOTR 5K @ Truman Sports Complex
Upcoming Dates: Mark your Calendars!
- Summer school staff meeting at 9:00 in room 202
Wednesday, May 25: First Day of Summer School
Tuesday, May 31st:
- Benefits Open Enrollment Meeting @ 3:30 in room 202
- Welcome Dr. Williams for his first official day at Pathway!
Nuts and Bolts:
Talent Show: The talent show will be in the auditorium on Tuesday, May 17th @ 10:00. All talent show acts should report to the auditorium at 9:30 (please talent show line up flyer below). We will be using the stage so the audtiorium computer lab will not be able to be used this week. Here is the time and order in which we will call grade levels to the audtitorium to ensure primary students are in front:
9:50: 1st grade
9:52: 2nd grade
9:54: 3rd grade
9:56: 4th grade
9:58: 5th grade
We will start the show promptly at 10:00. Please be lined up and prepared to leave your classrooms at the times listed above. Mrs. Medina will call you down one grade level at a time.
Benefits Update for 2016-2017: It's that time again! Please join us on, May 31, 2016 for our annual Benefits Open Enrollment Meeting at Pathway Academy 3:30pm. This is the time to review current benefits information and updates, make any add-on, ask questions and make changes. Meet in the library.
What Leadership Is Listening To: Podcast of the Week
Accomplishments and Accolades!
- Kate Kanli for graduating with her Master's in Curriculum and Instructional Leadership!
- Ally Francis and Bridget Kapp for being accepted to Leading Educators!
- Maggie Sellars, Hannah Morris and Brittany Buckner for graduating with their Bachelor's in Elementary Education!
Welcome Aboard: Update on New Staff for the 2016-2017 School Year