9th grade Cultural Geography class
Why people live where they do
People live where they do, because of important natural resources and work sources. Natural resources cause people to live where they do, because people need water, food, and protection sources. People also have to have a reliable source of income, so they look for a place with work to do.
The Vose and Sons. ~ Boston~ 1851 Edition Baby Grand Piano
The baby grand piano is used all over the globe for entertaining guest.
- The piano makes beautiful lulling music.
- The piano can make an evening interesting.
- The piano creates many jobs, for builders and musicians.
Where the piano comes from
How Pianos Are Made
problems with the piano
- Piano keys can be made with ivory. This means that elephants have to die.
- Too many trees have to be cut down.
- Pianos cost too much to make.
- Pianos have to be tuned.
- It is too big for some homes.
How to fix one of the problems
Pianos have keys made of ivory which is elephant tusks. Instead of doing this keys could be made from plastic.
Population map of the United States
The Vose and Sons. ~ Boston~ 1851 Edition Baby Grand Piano is Made in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
Where the natural resources for the piano comes from
Transportation of the Piano
Manufacturing of the piano
Six Word Claims
- Geography and Globalization impacts how people live.
- Globalization and Geography effects how I live.
Geography and Globalization impacts how people live
Geography and Globalization impacts how people live, because people need work and natural resources such as water and food. The major cities in the world are coastal and luscious.
Globalization and Geography effects how I live
Globalization and Geography effects how I live. I live where I do, because my parents got a job here, it is near a lake, it has a couple of acres that can be farmed, and it is a quiet area to live.
Fur Elise - Ludwig van Beethoven [Piano Tutorial] (Synthesia)