2/21 through 2/24
NWA 4 UKRAINE EVENT THIS FRIDAY EVENING
Don't miss the NWA 4 UKRAINE event this Friday, February 24th from 5-8 pm at AAA High School for an evening of Ukrainian culture, art and music! Enjoy performances by AAA students as well as international, regional and local talent.
Hugs From Friends in partnership with the Arkansas Arts Academy have organized this FREE and family friendly event to bring awareness about the conflict in Ukraine and showcase organizations providing humanitarian aid. Activities include:
- Performances by international singer, Yuliia Tymochko, runner up in Ukraine’s version of The Voice
- Information booths from Crystal Bridges Museum, Canopy NWA and Hugs From Friends as well as other organizations providing humanitarian efforts
- Art 4 Ukraine making station
- Bentonville Public Library Children's Book Reading area
- Pysanky exhibit, traditional Ukrainian eggs, created by students
- Silent auction that include items donated by Lorrie Popow "Living Treasure of Arkansas", Internationaly recognized botanical artist, Kate Nessler, as well as artworks produced by regional professional artists and AAA high school students
Donations from this event will benefit Hugs From Friends and savED, an organization based in Chernihiv Ukraine that is dedicated to rebuilding schools destroyed in the war.
The event is FREE and open to everyone. Register for the event on eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/n...
Junior ACT the 28th
ELPA 21 Test
Hola comunidad AAA, nos complace anunciar que Arkansas Arts Academy dará la Evaluación de Competencia en el Idioma Inglés (ELPA21) obligatoria por el estado a los Aprendices del Idioma Inglés de nuestro distrito durante las semanas del 6 de marzo y el 10 de marzo. Por favor, asegúrese de fomentar hábitos saludables de sueño y nutrición, así como reforzar la asistencia especialmente en estos días.
Si tiene alguna pregunta o duda con respecto a su estudiante y este examen, no dude en enviarlas al coordinador de ESOL de nuestro distrito - Thomas Stephenson (email@example.com o 479-877-1712)
Hello AAA community, we are pleased to announce that Arkansas Arts Academy will be giving the state mandated English Language Proficiency Assessment (ELPA21) to our district's English Language Learners during the weeks of March 6 and March 10. Please be sure to encourage healthy habits of sleep and nutrition as well as reinforcing attendance on these days.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your English Language Learner and this exam, feel free to address them to our district's ESOL Coordinator - Thomas Stephenson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-877-1712)
Testing Season Is Coming Up
AAA Student Volunteers Needed!
Rogers Short Film Festival: March 3-5, 2023
To sign up to volunteer, email email@example.com
- Victory Theater
- Victory Theater and StudioChunky
- Booth sales / Management
- Victory Theater, VIP Lounge
- VIP Lounge Liaison
- Brick & Mortar
- Victory Theater
- And more!! There will be countless ways to be involved at the festival.
This is a fantastic opportunity to volunteer for a local, non-profit organization. It’s an action-packed weekend filled with films, food, music, and fun. Industry professionals from all over the country will attend. Great networking opportunity.
Honor Roll Students and Perfect Attendance
A Honor Roll
A/B Honor Roll
Preparing for the "Northwest Arkansas Honors Ukraine" event!
Transportation Parent Portal App
Here is the web address for the parent portal app for bus transportation. All parents should use the email that is registered with eschool. Parents will be instructed to download the app on their phone.
NEW Attendance Email
You can also attach a doctors note!
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Child Abuse and Maltreatment Hotline: 1-800-482-5964
Alternate Phone: 1-(800)-422-6641