Welcome to Athens!
The Beautiful Views
Fix your eyes above the village to the Parthenon- you don't have to look to far to find perfection.
The Parthenon- Greek architecture at it's finest!
The Athenian City
Get your cameras ready! The Athenian city will leave you breathless.
Be a Part of Athenian Culture!
Where to Stay
- wooden house with marble columns house for rent- two bedrooms, one bath. $900 per month.
- unbaked brick-wall house will terracotta roof tiles for safe- one bedroom, two baths. $200,000.
- bronze house with limestone columns for rent- four bedrooms, three baths. $1,100 per month plus $900 deposit.
- wooden and bronze home with marble columns for sale- two bedrooms, three bathrooms. $300,000.
- Here in Athens, very little travel is made due the rugged mountains and rivers that isolate us from other poleis. Any travel made is done by foot.
- We enjoy many varieties of yogurt, cheese, milk, lamb meat, goat meat, and wine.
When men aren't training in military, they enjoyed themselves by going to theater for entertainment. They often watch tragedies and comedies. If a man owned land, they were allowed to vote, or be a part of a jury, were as women were not. Women are usually not allowed to watch theater or act in theater, however, men did not play women roles. Lives of Women in Athens revolve around, work, spinning, weaving, and teaching their adolescent children. Children in Athens usually spend their time playing with toys and games. Slaves were also used to complete duties like farming, factory work, and running shops.