LECC WEEKLY TIGER CUB TALK
September 9, 2022
I hope this email finds you well! This week went fast with only being in session for four days. Early on in the week, we experienced our first time participating in Indoor Recess due to a stubborn thunderstorm that just did not want to pass by us without making a little noise! Our Tiger Cubs continue to learn how to navigate the learning spaces here and make connections with their peers and our team. Today for our own Patriot Day at LECC, we wore red, white, and blue as a way to show honor for the first responders and civilians who risked their lives on 09/11. Thank you for helping support this day, as parents and guardians, to make this a special way of remembering.
Looking into next week, we will have our September safety drill. We will work with the Loveland Fire Department for another required fire drill with them coordinating. Our Tiger Cubs are handling these unexpected drills with an alarm well and navigating quietly and safely to their assigned safety zone. Our LEPTA will host their September meeting at the LPS/LES campus on Thursday, 09/15/2022 starting at 7:00 pm. Mr. Broadwater will be in attendance at this LEPTA meeting to provide updates on happenings around Loveland City Schools!
Please check out the rest of this week's Tiger Cub Talk for helpful information from our LECC Team! It is a great day to be a LECC Tiger Cub!
Sara L. Gehring
Preschool PIN Event Virtual Links
Upcoming Events at LECC
- LEPTA General Meeting (at LES) with Superintendent Mike Broadwater: September 15
- Fall Homecoming Week at LECC! Week of October 3-7 (daily themes will be released soon!)
- LECC Students School Pictures: October 6 (more details to come!)
- LEPTA Dance-a-Thon Fundraiser: October 13 (formerly the annual Walk-a-thon; more details to come)
- Staff In-Service- NO SCHOOL for Students: October 14
- Staff In-Service- NO SCHOOL for Students: October 17
- Interims posted on Ebackpack: October 21
- LECC Book Fair: November 7-10 (more details to come!)
A note from Mrs. Knueven (KG Music Teacher)!
Hello Kindergarten Families!
I am excited to be exploring and having music fun with all of our Kindergarten students here at LECC!
If you ever have any questions, you can email me at Knueveka@lovelandschools.org. So far in music, we have been identifying what is and what is not a steady beat and having fun moving to the steady beats.
LECC Tiger Cub Bus Riders
We are off to a great start with our car riders!
Just a few reminders:
- Please have your students unbuckled and ready to exit the vehicle.
- Students should have his/her backpack ready in lap.
- All breakfast food and drink must stay in the vehicle.
- If possible, please have students sitting on the passenger side of the vehicle ready for arrival.
- Adults must remain inside the vehicle at all times. For safety purposes, we will take care of getting your child out of the car.
- Cars must stay within the coned loop during arrival/drop off and not pull around cars in front of you.
As always, we appreciate everyone's cooperation with our Car Rider Procedures. The safety of our students and staff is our #1 priority.
We appreciate you sharing these friendly reminders with any trusted adult who is dropping off/picking up your child.
It's Lunchtime at LECC
Our Lunch Team works hard each day to provide meals to our students. This is a reminder to our families that lunch is no longer free to the District. Please add money to your child's account through your Tigerparent.me account or you can send a check in with your student and we can apply it to their account. Lunch money will roll over to the next year if it is not used at LECC.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Penny Dippold at email@example.com
The cost are:
2022-23 LECC Breakfast Bags to Go! Program
At LECC, Tiger Cubs can go home each school day with a Breakfast Bag to Go to enjoy the next morning at home before coming to school. This program will start the week of September 5, 2022, and is available to any Preschool or Kindergarten Tiger Cub once signed up by a parent/guardian.
Use this link to access more information and to sign up your Tiger Cub for the Breakfast Bag to Go Program this school year!
Preschool and Kindergarten Tuition
It's tuition time! Tuition payments are due by the 15th of each month. Preschool tuition is $320.00/month and Full Day Kindergarten is $385.00/month.
Tuition can be paid 5 ways:
- Send in a check made out to Loveland City Schools with your student. Please make sure to list your student's first and last name on the memo line.
- Mail your check to: Loveland Early Childhood Center, 6740 Loveland Miamiville Road, Loveland 45140.
- Set up auto bill pay with your bank and they will send check each month.
- NEW THIS YEAR- Pay online through your tigerparent.me portal. (No cost to pay online)
- Pay over the phone with a credit card (Visa and Mastercard) call the office: 513-683-4200
Fall After School Enrichment Program registration is now open!
Whether your child is interested in pottery, cooking, dance, outdoor adventures, or science we have you covered! Check out the variety of offerings on our website and register by September 16. Classes will begin September 26 and conclude before Thanksgiving break. Register today!!
Whether you are renewing your membership for the 2022-2023 school year, OR joining LEPTA for the very first time...we are thrilled to welcome you! We serve all students at LECC, LPS, and LES, and your membership not only helps to pay for teacher grant opportunities and supplies, but it is also used to support our teachers and staff in creating the best school experience possible. Click here to see what we do!
The membership fee is $15 per family, and 75% of that goes right back into our schools! Joining the LEPTA will give you first access to all of our events and information. Stay connected, support our schools, and register/renew TODAY!!
Next General Membership Meeting
Please join us on Thursday, September 15, 7pm, at LES with Superintendent Mike Broadwater. He will discuss the district's strategic plan, results of the recent state report card, and offer a Q&A.
Adrienne & Stacy
Post-Pandemic Parenting Resource
If you are interested in learning more, see the attached flyer for additional information.
2022-23 District Calendar
2022-23 LECC School Hours
Full-Day Start Time: 8:00 am
Full-Day Dismissal: 2:50 pm
AM Half-Day Start Time: 8:00 am
AM Half-Day Dismissal: 10:50 am
PM Half-Day Start Time: 12:00 pm
PM Half-Day Dismissal: 2:50 pm
**Please call the attendance line by 9:00am (Full Day KG, 1/2 day AM KG and PS) and no later than 1:00 pm (1/2 day PM KG and PS) to report an absence 513-697-3060**
Stay in Touch!
Loveland Early Childhood Center Administration
Principal: Sara L. Gehring
School Counselor: Jaime Heybruch
School Psychologist: Carrie Smith
Secretaries: DeAnn Gilmore & Penny Dippold
Health Aide: Christina McCoy