Friday 15th July 2022
We are introducing the choice of white or royal blue for polo shirts and PE T shirts as white isn't always the best colour for painting or for sports.
To be worn every day, including on visits out of school
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- White or royal blue polo shirt
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan
- Blue and white gingham dress or skirt
- Black school shoes (no heels)
School jumpers and cardigans with the school logo can be bought from Classroom Clothing (Selby) https://classroomclothing.co.uk/shop. Plain jumpers and cardigans bought from high street suppliers may be worn: these should be in the same royal blue colour, and the same basic style.
PE kit to be kept in school during the week
- Black shorts
- Plain white or royal blue T shirt (no logos, patterns or football shirts)
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Plain dark coloured jogging bottoms, sweatshirt or hoodie for winter (no logos)
- Longer hair to be tied back, or a sports headband can be worn
- Earrings must be removed for PE
PE kits should be kept in school during the week and taken home to be washed at the weekend. Children will be changing for their PE lessons so their kit needs to be in a named bag on their peg.
- Please make sure all clothing is named: this can be initials on the label
- No bracelets, necklaces or rings should be worn as these are likely to get lost and this causes upset
- We know that children enjoy wearing non-uniform when they have earned lots of points; from September there will be a set day for this, usually the last day of every half term