Jane Ball Happenings
Dec 14-Dec 18
Shout outs to Haley and Lynn for sharing with me their students work on the "Hour of Code" this week. It was exciting to see them interacting with each other and so engaged in these activities.
Shout outs to staff on taking students to Santa Secret Shop. I appreciate your flexibility with this event!
- You are ALWAYS invited to ask me to come into your room to share.
- Please remember I try to touch base with you following but that may not always happen due to my crazy schedule.
- You are ALWAYS welcomed and encouraged to reach out to me and ask to meet or send an email if you have concerns.
- I realize teacher evaluations can be stressful. Please remember my intention is alway to make us all better. Please feel free to ask questions. I am here to support your work at Jane Ball!
Please make sure that the office has your teams party schedule and you have notified all support staff (specials, special ed, title etc) who the party may impact.
Remind parents that treats have to be store bought and remind them of any dietary issues in your rooms.
Whats Happening this Week?
You've heard of Shark week---we have Jeans Week!
8:00 PD time- Staff Treat in lounge (from Deb- Happy Holidays)
9:00 Tornado Drill
8:00 Climate Committee
Grade 3 Mapping with Mary ALL day
8:00 Team meetings (if needed)
8:00 Staff Breakfast
Data Talks Grades 3-5 (during preps)- This is with the Star 360 Rep. Rescheduled from 12/7
UGLY Sweater contest!
Staff Luncheon YUMMY!
Sing Along 2:00
Testing updates and Formatives
- REMEMBER Benchmarks are mandatory for grades K . Grades 1-5 must have current running records and ALL students who are tier 2 and 3 MUST be benchmarked. Current levels need to be recorded on google doc.
- ALL grade levels must be tracking formatives as a team. At this point your team can use paper pencil or google docs- I will be asking that they are tracked on google docs starting at the semester.
Winter break building access
Please feel free to contact me with any specific requests.