Surviving in 6 grade
told by: Ca Sung
WELCOME TO MIDDLE SCHOOL!
6 grade is easier then you think if you are one of the...READY
- have all the things you need in each of your classes
- be sure to have 2 pencils and paper (always)
- don't interrupt others or teacher
- don't talk back do teachers
- turn in work on time
- take care of other properties (if borrowed)
- clean after of yourself
Types of teachers:
Their can be strict, fun and boring teacher but no matter what they are still your teachesr so give them respect.
What To Not Do:
Never yelled back at your teacher or talk back!
Always say nice words to friends and teachers. Never use inappropriate language!
If You Borrowed Others Stuff...
- Ask them nicely first
- Treat it like your own stuff
- Don't break it/ careful
- Say thank you after finish using
- two hands or more
- don't drink or eat while using
- don't run with it
- never put something inside when closing it up
- don't stick things that can not come off
Taking Care of Your Chromebook
1. don't turn work in time STRIKE!
2. chrome-book is not charge STRIKE!
3. forgetting things STRIKE!
4. talking back to teachers STRIKE!
5. not listening STRIKE!
6. interrupting STRIKE!
7. running STRIKE!
STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!
Always think back what your teachers has told you to do whats right and whats not. Turn in work on time! Always be here and you will success! Do the right things to earn the fun things.