China's Mobile App Market
Startup Noodle First Entrepreneurs Online Hangout!
Things you didn't know about China's mobile App market
Monday, Jan. 27th, 9pm
This is an online event.
San Fransisco - 6:00PM
New York - 9:00PM
Tel Aviv - 4:00AM (01/28)
Beijing - 10:00AM (01/28)
It's the biggest market in the world we are talking about.... So, what's in there?
Perhaps, I've exaggerated a little, but China's Mobile market is a complicated one to handle and super fragmented, with over 200 mobile stores out there.
What we will be talking about?
- What are the biggest mobile stores in China?
- What business models for mobile apps works best on the Chinese market.
- Where in China most money is made from apps?
- and much more!
- Oh, and any related questions we have from our guests or viewers.
Who are our guests?
Well, it's all up to you!
The event will be live, but only the first 5 people who will join the event will be on-air participants. The rest of the guests can participate actively comment and ask questions, on the event page, Twitter, or You tube channel.
What you need to do to be an on-air participant?
Well...Nothing. Come with an open mind and ask as many questions as you wish (relevant I hope...)
Why you want to be an on-air participant?
- You get to ask whatever you want on the subject, live and on the spot.
- The event will be recorded and you will be part of it.
- It will be FUN!
9:10PM - 9:30PM - Short presentation about China's mobile market.
9:30PM - 10:00PM - Q&A live from our guest and the viewers