The Colt Classified
November 26, 2018
Steps for Students Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for ways to earn Stewardship Hours? Steps for Students has many opportunities!
Thank you in advance for your efforts to support this important work that helps all the Catholic schools. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Big Thank You!
Cold Weather Attire
It seems as though fall has finally arrived! Please be reminded of the following dress code requirements:
- The Colt sweatshirts and hoodies may be worn in class as long as the hoodie is not on students' heads.
- Non CCCS sweaters, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. may not be worn in class. They may be worn as outerwear when walking from class to class or to Prefontaine.
- Turtlenecks may not be worn under uniform shirts and leggings are not permitted.
- Colt sweatshirts and hoodies are not Mass attire. Students should wear their CCCS blue fleece jacket on Mass days.
Please refer to the Parent/Student Handbook for full dress code regulations.
Congratulations to Camila Velasquez, 6th grade, winner of the school Steps4Students T-shirt contest and recipient of a $50 gift Amazon card donated by PSO.
Family Dine- December 4th
JOIN US On December 4th from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m.
AT ZOËS KITCHEN, 5215 Kelvin Dr., Houston, TX. 77005
25% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED BACK to CCCS!
Parents Day Out
1 Child $20
2 Children $35
3 or more $50
All payments will be assessed through FACTS and a release form must be completed. Join us for a fun-filled afternoon of Christmas activities supervised by Ms. Fucheck and VIRTUS trained 8th grade parents. See flyer in Tuesday folder for all details.
Individual birthdays may be simply celebrated with snacks during the lunch period. Snacks should be left with the homeroom teacher in the morning. In an effort to maintain an environment which is conducive to learning, please refrain from the following: drinks, hats, balloons, favors, etc. delivery of flowers, balloons or other gifts.
Please use mail service, email or telephone to extend invitations to children's birthday parties.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- For the repose of the soul of Mr. Frank Fucheck, grandfather of Ms. Fucheck (MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mrs. Barbra Kennedy, mother-in-law of Mrs. Carla Kennedy (MS Math)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Patrick's father (choir)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Nguyen, father of Tiffany (6th)
- For God's healing of Michaela and Alisia, aunts of Alex Stevens (7th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Gloria Jackson, grandmother of Micah (5th) and Nyla (3K)