Keeping Up with Klager
Week of April 25, 2016
MCSF Celebrity Server
MCSF brings Scholastic News K-8; Pig Dissection; Read Well; After Prom Pass Through; Action Based Learning Supplies; Alternative Seat-standing desks; PE equipment; a mini greenhouse; Fine Motor Fun; a Turn It In trial; Guitars; mock elections; and much more to each building of Manchester Community Schools.
They host events two times a year-Celebrity Server (May) and Trivia Nights February and October). They want you to know that they very much appreciate those who support and request.
You can find their webpage and flyer at: https://sites.google.com/site/foundationmanchester/home
You can see photos and an article in the Manchester Mirror's paper this week.
Math and Science Night Guest
The Girl Scouts
They really made a difference at Leadership Launch, incredible leadership!
Our Fourth Grade made us all proud.
Walk to School award
Math and Science Night
Check out the Manchester Mirror photo gallery: http://themanchestermirror.com/2016/04/25/math-and-science-night-sees-huge-turnout/
The Manchester MIrror
Calendar of Upcoming Greatness
- 4.26.16-Fourth grade field trip to Michigan Historical Museum
- 4.29.16-Mid Terms go home
- Week of 5.2.16-Staff Appreciation Week
- 5.3-5.5-3rd grade MSTEP
- 5.3.16-CELEBRITY SERVER night at Franks and the DQ
- 5.6.16-First grade field trip to Howell Nature Center
- 5.6.16-Grandparent's Day-Second Grade
- 5.9-5.13-3rd-grade MSTEP makeups
- 5.13.16-Movie Night-Ocean
- 5.13.16-Middle School Fun Night-4th grade invited 5:00pm
- 5.16.16-Kindergarten Leadership Workshop
- 5.17-5.19-4th grade MSTEP
- 5.23.16-Leadership Workshop
- 5.24.16-PTO meeting
- 5.26.16-Preschool will visit Klager at 9:30 am and 1:00 pm
- 5.26.16-Parent meeting 4th grade Reproductive Health
- 5.30.16-No School-Memorial Day
- 6.2.16-Tentative Date for Kids Against Hunger packaging.
- 6.2.16-Lions Vison Screening
High School Band Visit
Klager movie night/pinewood derby
Soccer Camp Flyer
Fourth-Grade visits The Michigan History Muesum
The museum chronicles the history of Michigan, shared through the stories of several docents.
We always recommend returning to the museum with your family. It makes a lovely day trip and it is packed with details about the great state of Michigan.