The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 1/27/2019
Gallery walk as we analyze graphs!
Honored to recognize and celebrate our Teacher of the Year, Mrs. Marinos, at Tuesday night's board meeting!
We love how these 7th graders are taking photography so seriously.
Mrs. Gambino joined 7th grade for the cow eye dissection!
Designing our own slime recipes in STEAM Club! Do you NEED glue? And how do you convert the recipe to the science lab’s metric tools?
These awesome mathematicians were collaborating while problem solving to prepare for their test!
Did you know that Eisenhower Middle School is now the home of the local famous singing waitstaff and some great breakfast food, too? Come and see what everyone is talking about.
The General’s Stardust singing group will be serving up breakfast and song in the Eisenhower school cafeteria, on Saturday, February 2nd. Join them for their 1st annual breakfast fundraiser with seatings at 8:30am and 9:30am. Tickets for the Stardust Diner are $10 for adults and $5 for kids under 12 and include pancakes, sausage, coffee, tea, and juice.
Get your seat now for a star-studded morning before it’s all filled up! Please see a member of Stardust or Mr. Ryan for more information or tickets.
Tuesday, January 29th is an early dismissal day for parent conferences. We dismiss at 11:40am.
- Directions for scheduling conferences: http://bit.ly/2EgP791
- Lost and found: During conferences, please stop by the Cafeteria to check lost and found. Anything left after conferences will be donated.
- Reminder: On early dismissal days, students must be in school for the entire day to be considered present. Students who arrive late or leave early will be considered absent.
PTO Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction is in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!
We're very excited to announce DDE's 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, February 8, 2019! Check out the beautiful Tory Burch pocketbook pictured here! You could win this pocketbook or another fabulous one!
Get your tickets today! This event sold out last year, and we anticipate another great turnout! Please see our registration form: http://bit.ly/2TBI1QH
Our awesome PTO already has amazing pocketbooks lined up! Special thanks to our sponsors (see below) who have signed on to help make this event fabulous! If you are interested in donating a gift basket/gift certificate for our gift basket auction, please see the following link: http://bit.ly/2CxxcYU
If you'd like to purchase an ad in our event program, please see the following link: http://bit.ly/2AtpH53
Thank You to Our Very Generous Sponsors!
- Spring sports that require a physical: Track & Field, Softball, Baseball, Zumba, and Intramural Basketball.
- Spring sports begin on Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
- Spring sports interest meetings for students will be held during the school day on Monday, February 4, 2019.
- Sports physicals and blue forms are due Tuesday, February 26, 2019.
- Everyone must submit a blue form.
- Physicals dated 3/13/18 and later are valid for spring sports.
Buy a Yearbook Today!
- Please join us for our next PTO meeting on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 @ 8:30am.
- We are still in need of bagel sale volunteers! If you are able to help out, please email email@example.com
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Important Information for 8th Grade Families
- If you have not done so already, please contact Jostens to pay for your child's 8th grade graduation gown. Please pay by February 8th to receive the "early order discount." Instructions may be found here: http://bit.ly/2M9k7tn
- Please note: If your child qualifies for free/reduced lunch, please refer to the letter you received via email.
High School Registration/Information:
- Please see the following letter regarding Freehold Township High School registration: http://bit.ly/2Mt1TmU
- Please see the following letter regarding Freehold High School registration: http://bit.ly/2RJpzJg
- Option II Sports Alternate Letter: http://bit.ly/2sLTKRq
- Option II Sports Alternate Information Sheet: http://bit.ly/2Wio83t
Mark Your Calendar
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019: Early Dismissal (11:40am) and Parent Conferences
- Saturday, February 2, 2019: Stardust Diner - 1st seating @ 8:30am; 2nd seating @ 9:30am. Please see a member of Stardust to purchase your tickets!
- Friday, February 8, 2019: PTO Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019: PTO Meeting
- Monday, February 18, 2019: School Closed
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019: Board of Education Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold