CBHT Annual Menorah Making Contest
Share the light of your creative spirit!
Menorah Making Fun for All Ages!
It's that time of year again .... time to imagine your own special way of bringing light to the world by creating your very own Hanukkah menorah! All ages are welcome to participate: children and adults, alike! So whether you are a child or an adult with a childlike sense of wonder during the holiday of Hanukkah, bring your creative spirit and let's light the lights!
The rules of the contest
- All menorahs must be submitted by Friday evening, 12/13, before Shabbat services.
- If your menorah is made of flammable materials, please be sure the candle holders are lined with foil.
- Load up your menorah with six candles and a shamash so they can be displayed and lit at our congregational Hanukkah party on Friday, December 11th at 6:30.
- When your entry is complete, please bring it to the lobby across from the elevator in the Religious School. There will be a table on which to place entries and entry forms will be sitting out on the table.
- Awards for the menorah contest will be handed out on Sunday, December 13th during Kehila Tephila!
- This year's categories are: Peace, Animals, Housing/Shelters, and Jewish History.