What are Local winds, and what causes it ?
- Local winds are winds blow over a short distance
- It's cause by unequal heating of earth of earth's surface within small areas.
- An example of local winds is: Land breeze, and sea breeze
Land breeze, and sea breeze
Doldrums are calm areas where warm air rises.
Types of global winds
- Trade winds are global wind that blow in the northern hemisphere toward the equator from 30 degrees north latitude
- Jet streams are high winds that blow at the top of the troposphere
- The prevailing easterlies blow from the poles and curve eastward
Thank for watching