By Hailey Heese
How to cite your sources
Look for the author and page #
Fiind out when it was published and when it was last updated
Ways you can use's other people's work
- You can quoting
- You can paraphrasing
- You can summarizing
Helpful Website Hints
- "Page title" & site title's are different.
- Common to have no author. Leave it out.
- All sites have a publisher. Look for the organization that made the site.
- Publisher & site title may be the same.
- If you have to delet the URL up to the .com/.gov/.edu & go back to the homepage.
- Not all sites have a date. Use "N.D" If they don't
Use a direct quotation
Use the author's exact words in "quotation marks"
Shift + "