Seeds of Knowledge
VOL. 2, Issue 25 April 8, 2016
Fluffing Your Branches
KUDOS to all of those who
- are preparing for PARCC!! Keep asking questions!
- registered for the Probationary Teacher Conference on April 13th.
- covered for teachers over the past week--we are a team!!
- served on the Technology Committee and have prepared EMS for BYOT!
- Be sure to read your PARCC Manual carefully! Following all directions is imperative. Please ask questions if you are unsure!
- PARCC Testing questions should be directed to Mr. Holley and Ms. O'Hara.
- Be sure to look at the PAID Professional Learning opportunity listed below!
- We would love to analyze student work with you and use it to plan up coming lessons. Please reach out to your mentors.
- We are also looking for creative ways to engage and motivate all students. Let us know if you would like to chat more about this!
- How are your SLOs progressing? Schedule a data collection or a conversation with your mentor to prepare for the end of year SLO analysis.
- Don't forget about your PDP! How is your action plan toward your goal going? Schedule a meeting with your mentor to work on it!
- If you plan on resigning from HCPS, the deadline is May 1st to retain your MD licensure.
Organizing Your Growth
4/11 Quarter 4 begins
4/11 BYOT authentication @ EMS
4/11 Superintendent and Central Instructional Leadership team visit
4/13 HCPS Probationary Teacher Professional Learning CMW High School 5:00 - 8:00 pm
4/19 Department Meetings
4/26 Election Day--Schools closed
5/1 Resignation deadline for Untenured Teachers (click for link)
5/3 Faculty Meeting