OverDrive eBooks and audiobooks
Virtual Library's OverDrive Collection
- Students and staff now have access to a large collection of ebooks and audiobooks for recreational reading
- The collection includes new and notable, bestsellers, classics, Indigenous and French-language fiction titles.
- Digital books and audiobooks can be read or listened to in the app or downloaded for access later
- Students can also add their local library's OverDrive collection to their account
Getting Started with Sora
- Visit https://soraapp.com to access the collection in your web browser OR download the free Sora app from the Apple App or Google Play stores on a mobile device.
- Click on ‘I have a setup code.’ (once the app is installed)
- Our set-up code is kawarthaca
- Enter your KPR username and password
- Click on Explore (binoculars icon) to search for books.
Students can borrow a book for 14-21 days -- up to 3 books at a time -- and can place holds on books that are checked out