POR MEXICO-RENOVANDO SONRISAS
AIESEC SINALOA MEXICO
In order for AIESEC Mexico to contribute towards building a better country, we recognized the importance of aligning our projects to the Global Goals created by the UN. This project works for the goal number ten: Reduced Inequalities.
Renovando sonrisas seeks to create a positive impact on associations that help the elderly, through the creation of workshops and activities aimed at improving the state of life, health and integral development of these persons.
- Change the negative perception that exists about nursing homes, in a full collaboration to improve the quality of life of elderly living in these.
- Make a better use of their free time, in order to develop social and cognitive abilities.
- Improve the quality of life, social behavior and personality development.
- Structuring a system customized recreational physical activities that support the maintenance of the physical and psychic abilities and mitigate the deteriorating aging.
TOPICS & ACTIVITIES
- Personal development
- Health and nutrition
- Artistic/recreational activities
- Hug Therapy
- Smile Therapy
HELP US CREATE A BETTER MEXICO!
- The inter will design workshops, conferences and activities in order to develop new forms of social, recreational, cognitive and artistic abilities.
- Increase the participation of older adults in the planned activities.
- Each weak all the persons involved in the project will have a visit to the Botanic Garden in Culiacan with the purpose of integrating gardening abilities.
- Participate in activities with the association and the Local Committee (sometimes on weekends).
- You will participate in a Global Village, so you must bring all the things you love about your country (food, souvenirs, clothes, typical drink, flag and a cultural PPT).
- You will work 5 hours per day (Monday to Friday).
- Dates: May, June & July
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Accommodation at Host Family.
- 2 meals per day at home.
- Incoming Preparation Seminar
- Trainee Buddy
- Study tours
- Spanish lessons
- Global Village participation
Culiacan is a city located in a state of México called Sinaloa. It's a city with beautiful sunsets, delicious food and warm people.
Wanna know a little bit more about Culiacan?
Go to our booklet and watch the following 2 videos and fall in love with our beautiful city!
Come to AIESEC in Sinaloa and live the experience of a lifetime.
email@example.com +52 1 667 239 0714
ULISES PARDO-Project coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org +52 1 667 151 9485
RODRIGO CAMACHO-Match coordinator
email@example.com +52 1 667 163 8418
EKATHERINE MEDINA-Match coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org +52 1 667 215 2175