Voume 2 Edition #17 November 27, 2022
- November 28-
- November 29-
- November 30- T-Time IPS LESSON
- December 1- eSports Meeting @ 3:00 Global Collaboration space
- December 2- T-Time - Winter Activities Spirit Assembly
- November 28-
- November 29-
- November 30-
- December 1- Boys Swimming & Diving (Away), Music Theater/Show Choir Concert @ 7:00pm
- December 2- Boys & Girls Basketball (Home), Boys Swimming & Diving (Away)
- December 3- Boys Wrestling (Away), Boys Swimming (Away)
This month we’re challenging students to work together toward a common goal and shared purpose. We are partnering with you to grow and develop teamwork in your child. We can do this by modeling gratefulness, acknowledging positive moments, and affirming each other. Use this month’s activities to practice working together and celebrate your family as a team.
Excel: Pay it Forward
When someone does something nice for you, do something nice for someone else. Doing this is a wonderful way to continue the cycle of gratitude. “Paying it forward” is a way of showing love and kindness to others. It could be something as simple as holding the door open for someone or buying coffee for a stranger. Once a week, share as a family one time you “paid it forward” during the week.
TROJAN SHOUT OUTS
NOTES FROM THE OFFICE
LOST AND FOUND
SAFE Art Competition Poster/Essay
A fun activity to do over the break that may win you some cash! Get creative, work hard, and see what you can come up with.
$50 dollars will be awarded to the student who creates the most compelling traffic safety message for peers. The subject is wide open; DUI, seat belt use, underage drinking/drug use, texting and driving, vaping, etc. All entries must be turned into STUCO by January 6th at 2:50 PM. STUCO will judge the entries, and the winner will be recognized. Top entries will be displayed in the Media Center until Spring Break.
CAPS BLOOD DRIVE
December 15th, 9:00am -3:00pm @ Andover CAPS
2023 BOYS STATE
Musical Theatre / Show Choir
Mark your calendars for the Musical Theatre / Show Choir showcase! December 1st at 7:00 PM. Don't miss this hour of high energy singing, dancing fun!
Second semester schedules will be viewable to your student on November 14th. After the 14th, we can proceed with schedule changes. As your student(s) request a schedule change keep in mind the following:
- Our schedule was built on the choices students made last year. The schedule is not built to accommodate requests that were not in their original choices. Please know that will be looked at as your student request a schedule change.
- Teacher requests are NOT honored. We try to keep students with the same teachers for continuity, although we know sometimes that is impossible.
- We will not overload classes in order to accommodate requests.
Please make sure your students know this information before they request a schedule change. Thanks in advance.
Click here to find out what universities or programs are coming to AHS for visits.
This page shows upcoming scholarships. Several local scholarship deadlines are coming up!!
Thursday, 12/8 - Senior Cap and Gown pictures. These will begin at 8 am in Gym A. Students in CAPS, Butler classes, or Butler Academy will go first. Sunday, May 14 - Class of 2023 Graduation @ Trojan Stadium - 1pm