- Harms nearly every organ in your body.
- Causes many diseases and reduces the health of smokers in general.
Quitting smoking lowers your risk for smoking-related diseases and can add years to your life.
- Smoking causes stroke and coronary heart disease—the leading causes of death in the United States.
- smoking damages blood vessels and can make them thicken and grow narrower. This makes your heart beat faster and your blood pressure go up clots can also form.
- cause stroke
Ingredients and Facts
- Acetic Acid
- There are over 4,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke and at least 69 of those chemicals are known to cause cancer.
- In 2011, an estimated 19% of U.S. adults were cigarette smokers
- 9 out of 10 smokers start before the age of 18, and 98% start smoking by age 26.