Weekly Staff Newsletter for Francis Howell North High School
- Congratulations to the choir program on an awesome dinner concert.
- Out of nearly 70, 000 seniors in MO, Caitlind Walker and Noah Slaughter made the top 100. Congrats Caitlind & Noah for making MO Scholars 100! That is awesome!!!
- Great parent volunteer luncheon hosted by KOE. Great food, great performances for our great parents. Thank you!
- Wow. Mr. FHN Competition raised over $15,000 for charities. That is amazing.
- Congratulations to Mr. FHN, Grant Argent!
- Congratulations to the medical intervention students for earning their white coats in the Second Annual White Coat Ceremony.
- Congratulations to DECA on competing in nationals.
- Congratulations to Riley Lawson, Noah Slaughter, and Caitlind Walker For each placing 12th in the State Speech and Debate Competition. That is an awesome job.
WEEKLY SIP UPDATES
On 4/26, we will hold our last Parent Coffee With the Principal for the year. Students for FHN members will be sharing much of the same information with them that they shared with those of you who attended the Lunch and Learn on 4/5.
WEEKLY COMMITTEE UPDATE
- We will begin the day with a 15 minute homeroom (see schedule below).
- There will be no bells.
- All Juniors will be testing until the end of 5th hour (Standard time testing will be in both gyms).
- The Learning Commons will be closed for accommodations testing
- Juniors will eat lunch from 12:26-12:50 and will return to 6th hour at that time (there will be an announcement when they are released from the commons).
- Please encourage your students to be as quiet as possible when traveling around the building on testing day.
1st 7:40 – 8:25
2nd 8:30– 9:16
3rd 9:21 – 10:07
4AB 10:12 – 11:04 LUNCHES
4BC 10:37 – 11:29 4A 10:07 – 10:32
4C5A 11:09 – 12:01 4C 11:04 – 11:29
5AB 11:34 – 12:26 5B 12:01 – 12:26
6th 12:31 – 1:23 Junior Only Lunch 12:26-12:50
7th 1:28 – 2:20
An announcement will be made when juniors should be returning to their 6th hour class.