iLEAD Call for Proposals!
Calling Our Workshop Facilitators!
- All students, staff, faculty members and alumni are invited to develop and present workshops at iLead, a conference for students selected for leadership positions next academic year. iLead takes place Friday, April 10 and Saturday, April 11 on campus. If you are a student who will be required to attend iLead as part of your training, you are also encouraged to submit proposals.
- Interested in presenting a session? Please look over the topics needed and the learning objectives for each. As session does not need to meet all the learning objectives for one theme; one if fine. You may also develop a session that includes more than one theme. This is also fine. We will fit the pieces together for a complete conference.
- You may submit your proposal online via web form or document upload. Session proposals are due Wednesday, March 25 .
- Check out the helpful information below. If you still have questions, feel free to contact Michelle Etchart.
- About iLead: iLead is a program required for the nearly 300 students selected for positional roles in 2015-16. More details will be posted soon for participants. Part of iLead is a conference on April 10 & 11 where they learn based on their own interests and needs, while building community. With such a large number of participants, we need many workshops to keep session sizes small.
- Session Times: Session blocks are 50 minutes. You may also propose a session to take two session blocks (90 minutes). A schedule of session times is included on the submission site.
- Interaction: We encourage facilitators to create as much meaningful interaction as possible.
- Creative License: Once sessions are accepted, facilitators will be asked to select one or more learning objectives from a menu of options. Provided one or more learning objectives will be addressed, we encourage facilitators to take creative license in developing their session.
Class of 2015!
Graduation is right around the corner!
The applications for the undergraduate commencement speaker is now available!
The applications are due Monday, April 13th by 4pm and you must be graduating in the spring to apply.
All applications must include an outline or complete script of your speech to be considered. Speeches should be no longer than 4 minutes when delivered.
If you have any questions about the process please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lunches with Leaders
The event will be held on Friday, April 17, 2015 from 12:30-1:30 in Student Center 130. Join us!