Education and Career
Common Jobs for Men
Blacksmith- Made or repaired weapons, thought as a very important job
Barber- Hair stylist, seen as just important as a surgeon or dentist
Knight- Served for Queen under "Code of Chivalry"
Watchman- Watched castle at night, kept guard for intruders
Acrobat- Amazing stunt artists for the thrill of entertainment
Latin-English translations, Religious Arithmetic, and Literature.
University Faculty of the Arts, Liberal Arts, Theology, Medicine, and Law.
- 1/4 of women only headed the house
- 3/4 of women where employed and ran the house
- The women whose husbands where marketers partnered in their family business
- Women that were married to farmers helped run half the farm
- Women also sometimes worked in the mines with their husbands