SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
Mr.Johnson Chemistry Pre-AP By:Sadaf Islam
Discovered in May 27,2000
Places with extremly low quantities.
Anywhere with fish being cooked and or already cooked.
Places with extremly high quantities.
THE MOVIE THEATERS!!!!!!!
Element: Sadaf Abir Islam
- Atomic mass: 59.09
- Symbol: SAI
- Discoverers: Allah
- Occurrence: highly concentrated deposits can be found with any Studio Movie Grill and AMC movie theaters and extremly low quantities in ares of low tempture, above averge learning, anywhere where mediocre amounts of physical activities is needed to be perfermed and anywhere with fish being cooked or has already been cooked.
It's normal form is solid. but can become liquid at melting pointing and turn to a gas at boiling point.It is brown in color, rough in texture but smooth when in contact with water at any temp. above 60 degrees f. After a day or 2 without full body contact with water, it will develop an a gory smell like rotting flesh. it has a very high density so high it still continues to grow as I type.
- Sad when Arrow is not on TV.
- Happy when Vampire Diaries is on TV.
- Angry when Arrow is insulted.
- Calm when it has no homework.
- Bored when doing homweork.
- Stressed when it has home work.
- Fish makes him gag.
- Mom makes him stay in line and not go out on his own.
- Mac keeps it calm.
- Becomes stubborn with not poperly mixtured with food(elements).
- MOVIE THEATERS
- SILVER LINING PLAYBOOKS THE MOVIE
- STAN LEE
- CHICAGO FIRE
- CHICAGO PD
- THE FLASH
- WALKING DEAD
- BREAKING BAD
- ROCKY MOVIES
- BATAMN MOVIES (WITH THE EXPEPTION OF BATMAN FOREVER AND BATMAN AND ROBIN)
- TEEN WOLF
- BIG BANG THEORY
- FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
Lab Safety With Sadaf Abir Islam (SAI)
When using SAI in the lab make sure you aren't a hater, don't smell or have any fish on you. Set your cellphones to any ring tone besides the Vampire Diaries theme. Don't pierce the body unless you want to form a gas. Make sure to have Arrow playing near by on an electronic device just incase the element gets rowdy.
Examples of bad lab safety
DON'T FOLLOW THIS VIDEO WHILE IN LAB
THIS HERE IS A VERY BAD EXAMPLE OF LAB SAFETY. WHATEVER YOU DO MAKE SURE TO DO IT LIKE IN THE NEXT VIDEO.
LAB SAFETY Video - I Think School.com
FOLLOW THIS VIDEO
This video shows the correct edicate for lab. Follow this while working with (SAI).
FLAMMABILITY- 1 it can be burned but can't be put into flames unless covered in oil.
HEALTH- 4 - Causes brain damage with exposed to for a long period of time.
REACTIVITY- 2 reactes violently to cold temps.
SPECIAL- STAY AWAY FROM VAMPIRE DIARIES