Want to save a life ?
What is organ donation ?
- Organ donation is the process of giving an organ or a part of an organ for the purpose of transplantation into another person.
Who can be an organ donor ?
- Anyone can be an organ donor as long as they have a good physical condition and are free of diseases.
- If you're under the age of 18, you must have parent consent.
What organ can be donated ?
Organ Transplant facts !
- 74 people receive an organ each day.
- 18 people die waiting for an organ everyday.
- Being an organ donor can save approximately 8 people's life.
Where do I go to ?
- You should probably go to an OPO (Organ Procurement Organization), they evaluate potential donors.
- For more information go to your clinic or a hospital.