5th Grade News
November 29 - December 3, 2021
Focus of the Week
MATH - I can find locations on the coordinate plane
SCIENCE - I can explain and explore the processes that led to the formation of Sedimentary Rock and fossil fuels.
SOCIAL STUDIES - I can analyze the effects of immigration and migration on the economic development and growth of the United States
If your student will be out for an extended period of time please let us know so that we can gather a work packet so that your student does not fall too far behind.
News You Can Use!
January 4-7 Tutoring Letters
Important Information to Help Your Student!
What Can We Work on at Home?!?
You may have noticed that your student does not have daily homework. The only time a student should have homework is to make-up missed work from an absence or work that was not completed in class. Here are some suggestions if you want your student to have extra practice.
- Read daily for at least 20 minutes
- Practice fact fluency (multiplication & division)
- Log in to ClassLink and work on Math, Reading, Science, and Social Studies in Education Galaxy, or check out Sora, our online digital library.
- Shirt colors - Maroon, white, grey, navy, and black
- Pants must be hemmed and no holes or tears - Jeans or uniform bottoms in black, navy or khaki.
- Practice good hygiene daily
- Non-Dress Code winter coats must be REMOVED UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING.
- Not sure if it is in dress code? Check here